<div class="container">
    <h1>Security update for MozillaThunderbird</h1>

    <table class="table table-striped table-bordered">
        <tbody>
        <tr>
            <th>Announcement ID:</th>
            <td>SUSE-SU-2026:4268-1</td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
            <th>Release Date:</th>
            <td>2026-09-18T14:51:02Z</td>
        </tr>
        
        <tr>
            <th>Rating:</th>
            <td>important</td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
            <th>References:</th>
            <td>
                <ul>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271649">bsc#1271649</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274867">bsc#1274867</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278001">bsc#1278001</a>
                        </li>
                    
                    
                </ul>
            </td>
        </tr>
        
            <tr>
                <th>
                    Cross-References:
                </th>
                <td>
                    <ul>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-34703.html">CVE-2024-34703</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14899.html">CVE-2026-14899</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16349.html">CVE-2026-16349</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16350.html">CVE-2026-16350</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16351.html">CVE-2026-16351</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16352.html">CVE-2026-16352</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16353.html">CVE-2026-16353</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16354.html">CVE-2026-16354</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16355.html">CVE-2026-16355</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16356.html">CVE-2026-16356</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16357.html">CVE-2026-16357</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16358.html">CVE-2026-16358</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16359.html">CVE-2026-16359</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16360.html">CVE-2026-16360</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16362.html">CVE-2026-16362</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16363.html">CVE-2026-16363</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16364.html">CVE-2026-16364</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16365.html">CVE-2026-16365</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16366.html">CVE-2026-16366</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16367.html">CVE-2026-16367</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16368.html">CVE-2026-16368</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16369.html">CVE-2026-16369</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16370.html">CVE-2026-16370</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16371.html">CVE-2026-16371</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16372.html">CVE-2026-16372</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16374.html">CVE-2026-16374</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16375.html">CVE-2026-16375</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16376.html">CVE-2026-16376</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16377.html">CVE-2026-16377</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16378.html">CVE-2026-16378</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16379.html">CVE-2026-16379</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16380.html">CVE-2026-16380</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16381.html">CVE-2026-16381</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16382.html">CVE-2026-16382</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16383.html">CVE-2026-16383</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16384.html">CVE-2026-16384</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16385.html">CVE-2026-16385</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16386.html">CVE-2026-16386</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16387.html">CVE-2026-16387</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16388.html">CVE-2026-16388</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16389.html">CVE-2026-16389</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16390.html">CVE-2026-16390</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16391.html">CVE-2026-16391</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16392.html">CVE-2026-16392</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16393.html">CVE-2026-16393</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16394.html">CVE-2026-16394</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16395.html">CVE-2026-16395</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16396.html">CVE-2026-16396</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16398.html">CVE-2026-16398</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16399.html">CVE-2026-16399</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16400.html">CVE-2026-16400</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16401.html">CVE-2026-16401</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16402.html">CVE-2026-16402</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16403.html">CVE-2026-16403</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16405.html">CVE-2026-16405</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16406.html">CVE-2026-16406</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16407.html">CVE-2026-16407</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16408.html">CVE-2026-16408</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16409.html">CVE-2026-16409</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16410.html">CVE-2026-16410</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16411.html">CVE-2026-16411</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16412.html">CVE-2026-16412</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74934.html">CVE-2026-74934</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74935.html">CVE-2026-74935</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74936.html">CVE-2026-74936</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74937.html">CVE-2026-74937</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74938.html">CVE-2026-74938</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74939.html">CVE-2026-74939</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74940.html">CVE-2026-74940</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74941.html">CVE-2026-74941</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74942.html">CVE-2026-74942</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74943.html">CVE-2026-74943</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74944.html">CVE-2026-74944</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74945.html">CVE-2026-74945</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74946.html">CVE-2026-74946</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74947.html">CVE-2026-74947</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74948.html">CVE-2026-74948</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74949.html">CVE-2026-74949</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74950.html">CVE-2026-74950</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74952.html">CVE-2026-74952</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74953.html">CVE-2026-74953</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74954.html">CVE-2026-74954</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74955.html">CVE-2026-74955</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74956.html">CVE-2026-74956</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74957.html">CVE-2026-74957</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74958.html">CVE-2026-74958</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74959.html">CVE-2026-74959</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74960.html">CVE-2026-74960</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74961.html">CVE-2026-74961</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74962.html">CVE-2026-74962</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74963.html">CVE-2026-74963</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74964.html">CVE-2026-74964</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74965.html">CVE-2026-74965</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74966.html">CVE-2026-74966</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74967.html">CVE-2026-74967</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74968.html">CVE-2026-74968</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74969.html">CVE-2026-74969</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74970.html">CVE-2026-74970</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74971.html">CVE-2026-74971</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74972.html">CVE-2026-74972</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74973.html">CVE-2026-74973</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74974.html">CVE-2026-74974</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74976.html">CVE-2026-74976</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74977.html">CVE-2026-74977</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74978.html">CVE-2026-74978</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74979.html">CVE-2026-74979</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74981.html">CVE-2026-74981</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74982.html">CVE-2026-74982</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74983.html">CVE-2026-74983</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74984.html">CVE-2026-74984</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74985.html">CVE-2026-74985</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74986.html">CVE-2026-74986</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74987.html">CVE-2026-74987</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74988.html">CVE-2026-74988</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74990.html">CVE-2026-74990</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-75874.html">CVE-2026-75874</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84118.html">CVE-2026-84118</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84119.html">CVE-2026-84119</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84120.html">CVE-2026-84120</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84121.html">CVE-2026-84121</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84122.html">CVE-2026-84122</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84123.html">CVE-2026-84123</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84124.html">CVE-2026-84124</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84125.html">CVE-2026-84125</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84129.html">CVE-2026-84129</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84130.html">CVE-2026-84130</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84131.html">CVE-2026-84131</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84132.html">CVE-2026-84132</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84133.html">CVE-2026-84133</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84134.html">CVE-2026-84134</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84136.html">CVE-2026-84136</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84137.html">CVE-2026-84137</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84139.html">CVE-2026-84139</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84140.html">CVE-2026-84140</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84141.html">CVE-2026-84141</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84143.html">CVE-2026-84143</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84144.html">CVE-2026-84144</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84145.html">CVE-2026-84145</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84637.html">CVE-2026-84637</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84639.html">CVE-2026-84639</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84640.html">CVE-2026-84640</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84641.html">CVE-2026-84641</a>
                        </li>
                    
                        <li style="display: inline;">
                            <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84642.html">CVE-2026-84642</a>
                        </li>
                    
                    </ul>
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <th>CVSS scores:</th>
                <td>
                    <ul class="list-group">
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2024-34703</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2024-34703</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-14899</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-14899</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16349</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16349</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16350</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16350</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16351</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16351</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16352</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16352</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16353</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16353</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16354</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16355</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16356</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16357</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16358</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16359</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16360</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16362</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16363</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16364</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16365</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16366</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16367</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">10.0</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16368</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16369</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16370</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16371</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16372</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16374</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16375</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16376</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16377</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16378</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16379</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16380</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16381</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16382</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16383</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16384</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16385</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16386</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16387</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16388</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16389</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16390</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16391</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16392</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16393</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16394</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16395</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16396</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16398</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16399</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16400</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16401</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16402</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16403</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16405</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16406</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16407</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16408</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16409</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16410</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16411</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-16412</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74934</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74934</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74935</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74935</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74936</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74936</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74936</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74937</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74938</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74938</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74939</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74940</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74940</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74941</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74942</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74943</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74943</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74944</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74944</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74945</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74946</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74947</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74948</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74949</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74950</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74952</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74953</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74954</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74955</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74956</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74957</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74958</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74959</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74960</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74961</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74962</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74963</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74963</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74964</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74965</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74966</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74967</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74968</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74969</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74970</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74971</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">4.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74972</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">4.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74973</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">4.2</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74974</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74976</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74977</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74978</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74979</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74981</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74982</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74983</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74984</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74985</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74986</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74987</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74988</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74990</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-74990</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-75874</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">10.0</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84118</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84118</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84119</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84119</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.6</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84120</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84120</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84121</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84121</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.6</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84122</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84122</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84123</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84123</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84124</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84124</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84125</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84125</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">5.4</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84129</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84130</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84131</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84131</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84132</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84133</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84134</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84136</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84136</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84137</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">4.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84137</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84139</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84139</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">6.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84140</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84140</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84141</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84141</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84143</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84143</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84144</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84145</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84145</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84637</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84637</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.8</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84639</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">9.1</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84640</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84641</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        SUSE
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">8.3</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84641</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                            <li class="list-group-item">
                                <span class="cvss-reference">CVE-2026-84642</span>
                                <span class="cvss-source">
                                    (
                                    
                                        NVD
                                    
                                    ):
                                </span>
                                <span class="cvss-score">7.5</span>
                                <span class="cvss-vector">CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N</span>
                            </li>
                        
                    </ul>
                </td>
            </tr>
        
        <tr>
            <th>Affected Products:</th>
            <td>
                <ul class="list-group">
                    
                        <li class="list-group-item">openSUSE Leap 15.4</li>
                    
                        <li class="list-group-item">SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15 SP7</li>
                    
                        <li class="list-group-item">SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time 15 SP7</li>
                    
                        <li class="list-group-item">SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP7</li>
                    
                        <li class="list-group-item">SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 15 SP7</li>
                    
                        <li class="list-group-item">SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7</li>
                    
                        <li class="list-group-item">SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7</li>
                    
                </ul>
            </td>
        </tr>
        </tbody>
    </table>

    <p>An update that solves 143 vulnerabilities can now be installed.</p>

    


    
        <h2>Description:</h2>
    
    <p>This update for MozillaThunderbird fixes the following issues:</p>
<p>Mozilla Thunderbird 153.2:</p>
<ul>
<li>fixed: Deleting an Exchange account retained the outgoing
    server settings </li>
<li>fixed: Thunderbird upgrade disabled Settings menu for
    versions before macOS 13 </li>
<li>fixed: Windows jump list menu no longer functioned correctly</li>
<li>fixed: Security fixes MFSA 2026-88 (bsc#1278001):</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84639 
    Uninitialized memory in MIME parsing</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84640 
    One byte overflow read in mail parser</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84641 
    Information disclosure due to malicious IMAP server response</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84637 
    Calendar invitation attachments could launch local
    executables</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84642 
    Allowed UNC hostnames for attachments interpreted as a
    regular expression</li>
<li>CVE-2026-75874 
    Sandbox escape in the Remote Settings Client component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84118 
    Use-after-free in the JavaScript: GC component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84119 
    Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the DOM: Navigation
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84120 
    Use-after-free in the Audio/Video component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84121 
    Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the DOM: Security
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84122 
    Use-after-free in the Audio/Video component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84123 
    Privilege escalation due to use-after-free in the Graphics:
    WebGPU component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84124 
    Use-after-free in the DOM: Core & HTML component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84125 
    Use-after-free in the DOM: Core & HTML component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74952 
    Privilege escalation in the Application Update component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84129 
    Site isolation issue in the DOM: Navigation component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84130 
    Information disclosure in the Graphics: WebGPU component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84131 
    Privilege escalation due to invalid pointer in the Graphics
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84132 
    Information disclosure in the Networking: HTTP component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84133 
    Site isolation issue in the DOM: Push Subscriptions component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84134 
    Other issue in the Profile Backup component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84136 
    Other issue in the DOM: Navigation component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84137 
    Spoofing issue in the DOM: Core & HTML component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84139 
    Clickjacking issue in the DOM: Events component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84140 
    Site isolation issue in the DOM: Navigation component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84141 
    Integer overflow in the Graphics: ImageLib component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84143 
    Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird 155, Thunderbird
    ESR 153.2 and Thunderbird ESR 140.15</li>
<li>CVE-2026-84144 
    Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird 155 and
    Thunderbird ESR 153.2</li>
<li>
<p>CVE-2026-84145 
    Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird 155, Thunderbird
    ESR 153.2 and Thunderbird ESR 140.15</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>Mozilla Thunderbird 153.1.1</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>fixed: Thunderbird upgrade disabled composition toolbar</p>
</li>
<li>fixed: Draft was not preserved when encrypted message send
    failed </li>
<li>fixed: Account Hub prompted for calendar credentials after
    successful login </li>
<li>fixed: Thunderbird crash fixes </li>
<li>fixed: Folder compaction showed incorrect disk space recovery
    estimates </li>
<li>
<p>fixed: Thunderbird failed to launch GPU process </p>
</li>
<li>
<p>Mozilla Thunderbird 153.1</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>fixed: Autoscroll icon was missing directional arrows in
    scrollable messages </p>
</li>
<li>fixed: Security fixes MFSA 2026-80 (bsc#1274867):</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74934 
    Site isolation issue in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74935 
    Privilege escalation in the DOM: Networking component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74936 
    Use-after-free in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74937 
    Use-after-free in the JavaScript: GC component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74938 
    Mitigation bypass in the JavaScript: GC component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74939 
    Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74940 
    Use-after-free in the Graphics: Text component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74941 
    Privilege escalation in the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74942 
    Privilege escalation in the Remote Settings Client component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74943 
    Use-after-free in the Graphics: ImageLib component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74944 
    Use-after-free in the DOM: Core & HTML component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74945 
    Information disclosure in the Graphics: Text component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74946 
    Privilege escalation due to incorrect boundary conditions in
    the Graphics: CanvasWebGL component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74947 
    Privilege escalation due to invalid pointer in the Graphics
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74948 
    Information disclosure in the Graphics component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74949 
    Privilege escalation due to use-after-free in the Graphics:
    Canvas2D component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74950 
    Privilege escalation in the Downloads API component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74953 
    Privilege escalation in the Networking: Cookies component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74954 
    Information disclosure due to side-channel in the Storage:
    Cache API component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74955 
    Privilege escalation in the Request Handling component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74956 
    Same-origin policy bypass in the DOM: Service Workers
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74957 
    Mitigation bypass in the Safe Browsing component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74958 
    Information disclosure in the WebRTC component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74959 
    Mitigation bypass in the Storage: Cache API component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74960 
    Site isolation issue in the WebExtensions component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74961 
    Side-channel in the Web Audio component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74962 
    Site isolation issue in the Networking: Cookies component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74963 
    Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: Cookies
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74964 
    Integer overflow in the Graphics component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74965 
    Privilege escalation in the Shell Integration component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74966 
    Information disclosure in the Form Autofill component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74967 
    Same-origin policy bypass in the Audio/Video: Playback
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74968 
    Site isolation issue in the Graphics: WebRender component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74969 
    Use-after-free in the Layout: Text and Fonts component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74970 
    Site isolation issue in the Graphics component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74971 
    Information disclosure in the DOM: UI Events & Focus Handling
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74972 
    Information disclosure in the DOM: Push Subscriptions
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74973 
    Race condition, use-after-free in the Graphics component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74974 
    Same-origin policy bypass in the Graphics: ImageLib component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74976 
    JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74977 
    Integer overflow in the Graphics component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74978 
    Clickjacking issue in the Widget component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74979 
    Mitigation bypass in the Add-ons Manager component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74981 
    Site isolation issue in the Audio/Video: Web Codecs component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74982 
    Denial-of-service in the Widget component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74983 
    Mitigation bypass in the Data Loss Prevention component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74984 
    Race condition in the JavaScript Engine component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74985 
    Privilege escalation in the Enterprise Policies component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74986 
    Site isolation issue in the CSS Parsing and Computation
    component</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74987 
    Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.14,
    Thunderbird ESR 153.1 and Thunderbird 154</li>
<li>CVE-2026-74988 
    Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 153.1 and
    Thunderbird 154</li>
<li>
<p>CVE-2026-74990 
    Internally found bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.14,
    Thunderbird ESR 153.1 and Thunderbird 154</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>Mozilla Thunderbird 153.0.3</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>fixed: Dragging attachments from Local Folders to the desktop
    failed on Windows </p>
</li>
<li>fixed: IMAP tags did not sync automatically across clients</li>
<li>fixed: DisablePasswordReveal policy failed to prevent
    revealing saved passwords </li>
<li>
<p>fixed: Thunderbird could crash when saving a sent Exchange
    message </p>
</li>
<li>
<p>Mozilla Thunderbird 153.0.2</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>changed: Restored previous Yahoo sign-in flow to improve
    login reliability </p>
</li>
<li>fixed: Edit Calendar dialog opened without a window title</li>
<li>
<p>fixed: Thunderbird could crash when going offline with active
    IMAP connection </p>
</li>
<li>
<p>Mozilla Thunderbird 153.0.1</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>changed: There are no Thunderbird changes requiring release
    notes in this release</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>Mozilla Thunderbird 153</p>
</li>
</ul>
<p>MFSA 2026-71 (bsc#1271649):
  * new: Visual signatures can be added to PDF attachments opened
    in Thunderbird 
  * new: &#x27;Copy Message Link&#x27; and &#x27;Copy News Link&#x27; added to header
    pane &#x27;More actions&#x27; 
  * new: Accessiblity is improved in various tree views
  * new: Added &#x27;Archive&#x27; action to mail notifications
  * new: Add "Show Full Path" folder pane option for compact view
    modes 
  * new: Unified folders now display account color indicator with
    account name tooltip 
  * new: Folder copy enabled within mail server accounts and
    local folders 
  * new: &#x27;Reset Folder Order&#x27; option added to folder pane to
    reset custom folder sorting 
  * new: Add <code>mail.useLocalizedFolderNames&#x27; to toggle special
    folder name localization 
  * new: &#x27;Favorites&#x27; added as destination for &#x27;Move To&#x27; and
    &#x27;File&#x27; buttons 
  * new: Composer now shows a warning if user&#x27;s configured
    OpenPGP key expires soon 
  * new: Enabled configuration of preferred OpenPGP keyserver via
    the UI 
  * new: Add</code>mail.openpgp.load_untested_gpgme_version<code>to load
    untested GPGME version 
  * new: Added support for generating Unobtrusive Signatures
    (OpenPGP) 
  * new: Implemented option to show only messages without any tag
  * new: Message body search enabled for OpenPGP and S/MIME
    encrypted messages 
  * new: SecurityDevices enabled in enterprise policies
  * new: Enable support for DNS over HTTPS 
  * new: OAuth login for mail accounts now opens in default web
    browser 
  * new: Thundermail services can now be used without installing
    an add-on 
  * new: OAuth responses now verify issuer fields and reject
    missing required issuers 
  * new: Enable the &quot;Sign in with Thundermail&quot; button in Account
    Hub 
  * new: Account hub is opened on the first run of Thunderbird
  * new: Account Hub email manual config option added
  * new: Enable Thundermail OAuth sign-in with account auto-
    configuration 
  * new: Address book cards can be copied to the clipboard as
    vCard 
  * new: Enable exporting selected address book cards 
  * new: Custom Accent Color can be chosen in Appearance Settings
  * new: Enable support for Microsoft Exchange via Exchange Web
    Services 
  * new: Calendar month/multiweek views are now scrollable with
    touch screen 
  * new: Tasks can be sorted by created or modified date
  * new: PDF pages can be reorganized directly in the PDF viewer
  * changed: &#x27;Copy Message Location&#x27; removed from mail context
    menu 
  * changed: Read folders are now removed from Unread Folders
    view 
  * changed: Special folders are now localized based on a
    restricted set of names 
  * changed: OpenPGP public key no longer attached by default in
    signed-only messages 
  * changed: Address books are now created in Account Hub
  * changed: Yahoo, AT&amp;T, AOL accounts migrated to OAuth 2.0 with
    PKCE for improved security 
  * changed: GMail OAuth updated to use PKCE 
  * changed: Skype has been retired and therefore dropped from
    Address book IM selection 
  * changed: Removed pref</code>default_supports_diskspace.{HOST}<code>* changed: Removed pref</code>default_offline_support_level.{HOST}<code>* changed: Removed Odnoklassniki chat setup and directed users
    to XMPP configuration 
  * changed: Use of the string &quot;Junk&quot; has been replaced with
    &quot;Spam&quot; 
  * changed: Updated about:rights to replace local with hosted
    url 
  * changed: Stop shipping 32-bit Linux x86 binaries
  * changed: &#x27;Hide completed tasks&#x27; now also hides cancelled
    tasks 
  * changed: Stop shipping 32-bit Linux x86 binaries
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash when parsing message state
  * fixed: The English string for the Angry emoji was incorrectly
    named as the Yell emoji 
  * fixed: Notification sounds did not respect operating system&#x27;s
    do-not-disturb mode 
  * fixed: Non-English localized Thunderbird created English
    special folders on first start 
  * fixed: Copying text from some error alerts was not possible
  * fixed: Fastmail CalDAV app password access failed due to
    forced OAuth regression 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash in server subscription logic
  * fixed: Could not distinguish folders with same name in
    &#x27;Recent Destinations&#x27; and &#x27;Favorites&#x27; 
  * fixed: Donation banner stole focus when Thunderbird was
    running in the background 
  * fixed: Unknown command-line arguments passed to Thunderbird
    did not print warning 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash when processing new incoming
    messages 
  * fixed: Spam messages triggered new mail notifications before
    being moved to Spam folder 
  * fixed: Web pages with bad certificates displayed as blank
  * fixed: Memory leak after opening New Window from folder pane
    context menu 
  * fixed: Importing a vCard only displayed VCF files in the file
    picker 
  * fixed: Calendar view tabs were not properly keyboard
    accessible 
  * fixed: Ctrl+S did not save PDF attachments opened in
    Thunderbird tabs 
  * fixed: TLS errors incorrectly reported all unknown failures
    as untrusted certificates 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash when copying an empty list of
    messages 
  * fixed: Incorrect roaming data directory caused regression on
    Windows and macOS 
  * fixed: Changing to new drafts folder and then back did not
    correctly restore the folder 
  * fixed: Message headers were re-downloaded at every startup
  * fixed: Old IMAP profile migration deleted INBOX and other
    mailbox files 
  * fixed: &#x27;Search Messages...&#x27; dialog could not be opened
    outside the email tab 
  * fixed: Option did not exist to create new address book under
    File -&gt; New 
  * fixed: Newly created folder was missing under &quot;Recent&quot; when
    moving a message 
  * fixed: Could not compose new message if the folder pane was
    empty 
  * fixed: &#x27;Delete&#x27; was missing from context menu when multiple
    IMAP folders were selected 
  * fixed: Compacting multiple folders failed and did not compact
  * fixed: Shift-click for &#x27;Edit&#x27; button in drafts header view
    did not work 
  * fixed: &quot;Replace All&quot; in Compose did not update plain text
    until dialog closed 
  * fixed: Status bar messages displayed unlocalized folder names
    or IMAP mailbox names 
  * fixed: Saved email filenames were not not always cross-
    platform safe 
  * fixed: Space bar did not scroll in PDF attachments opened
    from emails 
  * fixed: Folder location widget used non-localised name
  * fixed: Empty confirmation dialog when more messages opened in
    tabs than</code>mailnews.open_tab_warning<code>* fixed: Removing tags from IMAP messages could fail and tags
    reappeared after refresh 
  * fixed: Toggling dark message mode did not restore focus and
    scroll position 
  * fixed: &#x27;Show remote content&#x27; did not display remote content
    for EML message 
  * fixed: Emoji sequences were not properly handled in subject
    lines 
  * fixed: &#x27;Delete&#x27; button in unified toolbar could delete
    attachments instead of message 
  * fixed: &quot;Repair text encoding&quot; could duplicate recipient and
    attachments 
  * fixed: Some IMAP emails showed current time instead of
    correct received date 
  * fixed: Deleting a single message in folder using &#x27;Group by
    Sort&#x27; failed after CTRL+A 
  * fixed: New newsgroups were not added in alphabetical order by
    default 
  * fixed: Sorting by threads only brought threads with unread
    top messages to the top 
  * fixed: News message marked read after NNTP error prevented
    retrieval from server 
  * fixed: &#x27;Recent destinations&#x27; submenu was not sorted by time
    of modification 
  * fixed: Account column could display incorrect account name
  * fixed: &#x27;Tag&#x27; submenu of mail context menu could be populated
    incorrectly 
  * fixed: Unified archive subfolders could show wrong names and
    no messages 
  * fixed: Moving saved search/virtual folder under IMAP could
    fail 
  * fixed: New Folder dialog allowed invalid folder creation
    without a selected parent folder 
  * fixed: New/unread messages in collapsed thread were not
    obvious enough 
  * fixed: Pressing Delete on Trash folder could remove it
    without confirmation 
  * fixed: Renaming of a &#x27;unified folder&#x27; created a duplicate
  * fixed: Clicking on a folder in the folder pane did not always
    open folder 
  * fixed: Messages nested deeper than 255 levels disappeared
    from threading view 
  * fixed: Performing Delete followed by Undo on thread parent
    message could corrupt view 
  * fixed: Single messages still appeared collapsible after
    thread members were deleted 
  * fixed: Updated threads remained misordered until folder
    refresh or resort 
  * fixed: Global search failed to display inaccessible messages
    found in local folders 
  * fixed: Numeric subfolders were sorted alphabetically instead
    of naturally 
  * fixed: Virtual folder folder-picker showed unlabeled IM
    account as selectable folder 
  * fixed: Some folders showed new mail count prior to receiving
    mail 
  * fixed: Menu Bar -&gt; View contained duplicate accelerator keys
  * fixed: Unified toolbar Spam button did not switch to &quot;Not
    Spam&quot; when spam message selected 
  * fixed: Warning was not logged if</code>mail.openpgp.alias_rules_file<code>file did not exist
  * fixed: Not all headers were signed when creating digitally
    signed OpenPGP email 
  * fixed: When configuring external GnuPG, user was not promted
    to import public key 
  * fixed: &quot;Open and Show&quot; for OpenPGP-signed message (.eml) did
    not work 
  * fixed: Invalidly signed unencrypted emails were indicated as
    worse than unsigned ones 
  * fixed: Reason for revoked certificate was not shown
  * fixed: Apple Mail OpenPGP emails failed to decrypt due to
    hidden recipient key ID 
  * fixed: OpenPGP import of public key with experimental packets
    failed with unclear error 
  * fixed: Opening messages with OpenPGP keys was slow and
    blocked the UI for large keyrings 
  * fixed: OpenPGP key refresh failed when fingerprint lookup
    returned multiple results 
  * fixed: Encrypted Gmail CSE emails with outer opaque S/MIME
    were not readable 
  * fixed: Invalid S/MIME encryption certificate caused
    misleading send errors 
  * fixed: &quot;Search Messages&quot; search did not finish due to
    unparsable local folders 
  * fixed: Search results showed older irrelevant emails before
    newer exact matches 
  * fixed: Filter search on Body missed draft messages containing
    German umlauts 
  * fixed: Esc cleared quick filter pin after changing folder
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash during local message search
  * fixed: Replying could fail with</code>mailnews.reply_quoting_selection.multi_word<code>set false
  * fixed: Drag-drop of unselected contact inserted wrong or no
    email address 
  * fixed: Changing identity in compose window caused modified
    draft not to be saved 
  * fixed: Shift-click &#x27;Compose Message To&#x27; on &#x27;mailto&#x27; link did
    not open in plain text 
  * fixed: Reply with selected text lost formatting for HTML
    messages containing &amp;lt;/pre&amp;gt; 
  * fixed: Multipart/related attachments were not preserved when
    editing or forwarding 
  * fixed: Forwarded malformed MIME email had empty body and
    extra attachment 
  * fixed: Message compose window was removed from Task Bar after
    saving as draft or template 
  * fixed: Dragging email address between compose windows failed
    to add recipients 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash when using Find and Replace
    All 
  * fixed: Compose with PDF attachments opened PDFs instead of
    creating a new email 
  * fixed: Multiple saves while using &#x27;Options&#x27; -&gt; &#x27;Send a Copy&#x27;
    resulted in multiple copies 
  * fixed: Search for &quot;Attachment&quot; in Settings menu did not find
    &quot;Files and Attachments&quot; 
  * fixed: Add-on account creation did not work with Account Hub
  * fixed: Owl install did not show link to website in Account
    Hub 
  * fixed: Username field did not appear in Account Hub when
    exchange authentication failed 
  * fixed: Account Hub advanced config setup did not include
    default outgoing config 
  * fixed: Disabled inputs could be toggled in Account Hub
    address book 
  * fixed: Users could not disable spinning overlay in Account
    Hub for email 
  * fixed: Account Hub local address book creation could continue
    with blank name 
  * fixed: Account Hub email success messages were not always
    accurate about config source 
  * fixed: Calendar/address book sections were shown in Account
    Hub when there were none 
  * fixed: New password-based Exchange accounts failed to save
    passwords in login manager 
  * fixed: Account hub showed connection security instead of
    actual authentication method 
  * fixed: New identity dialog lacked reply-matching and end-to-
    end encryption settings 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could fail to shut down cleanly during
    active OAuth requests 
  * fixed: Account Hub kept OAuth selected after changing to
    hostname without OAuth support 
  * fixed: Account Hub autodetect wrongly prompted for a password
    when auth was unavailable 
  * fixed: Interrupted external OAuth2 setup required restarting
    Thunderbird 
  * fixed: The default account could be reset after restart if
    uninitialized 
  * fixed: Virtual folders did not update correctly for filtered
    POP3 messages 
  * fixed: &#x27;Copy Message to&#x27; action in a newsgroup filter did not
    work 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash while importing mail thread
  * fixed: Thunderbird did not clearly fail when importing
    profile from a bad source 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could not import profile located at the
    top level of zip file 
  * fixed: &#x27;Any Number&#x27; was unavailable in address book search
    with &#x27;Match all of the following&#x27; 
  * fixed: Contact not found in Advanced Address Book Search if
    phone number had a period 
  * fixed: Thunderbird did not display contact photos in WebP
    format from CardDAV servers 
  * fixed: Opening a vCard (.vcf) from file manager or CLI did
    not work in some cases 
  * fixed: Redirected CardDAV URLs resolved relative URLs against
    the wrong host 
  * fixed: Installations from Microsoft Store did not open when
    clicking &#x27;mailto:&#x27; links 
  * fixed: Windows new message notification click did not bring
    Thunderbird to foreground 
  * fixed: Microsoft Store installs did not open when clicking
    &#x27;news://&#x27; link or .eml file 
  * fixed: Using thunderbird -compose with double quotes made
    last email address invalid 
  * fixed: Clicking the backspace icon in the quick filter field
    cleared the input field 
  * fixed: Subfolder kept stale accessibility unread count after
    unread messages were deleted 
  * fixed: Moving virtual folder within maildir based IMAP or
    local folder could fail 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash when completing folder
    copy/move 
  * fixed: &#x27;Edit as New Message&#x27; and inline &#x27;Forward&#x27; not
    possible with PGP-signed messages 
  * fixed: Various MIME improvements 
  * fixed: Forwarding some Apple Mail messages incorrectly
    attached inline text as a file 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash when marking all messages as
    read 
  * fixed: Auto-compaction could corrupt database and cause
    crashes during syncs 
  * fixed: &#x27;news:&#x27; URIs without specific server had incorrect
    format displayed in status bar 
  * fixed: &#x27;Mark&#x27; -&gt; &#x27;All Read&#x27; affected newsgroup messages that
    had not been fetched yet 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could not reconnect to newsgroups after
    connection loss until restarted 
  * fixed: Sending a newsgroup post appeared successful when it
    had actually failed 
  * fixed: Saving a new draft retained superceded version
  * fixed: Thunderbird hung when auto-checking multiple accounts
    for new messages 
  * fixed: Spam not checked with</code>mail.server.default.check_all_folders_for_new` on
  * fixed: Startup could be slow with large number of folders not
    using subscriptions 
  * fixed: Saved search in unified folder resulted in server
    error 
  * fixed: Thunderbird did not report refused POP3 connection
  * fixed: Remove message body retention policy was not
    functional 
  * fixed: POP3 could stop downloading mail until restart
  * fixed: With auto-mark-read disabled, large mail still marked
    as read during load delay 
  * fixed: IMAP "Show only subscribed folders" could not be
    changed without restart 
  * fixed: POP3 deadlocked when server went silent without
    closing socket 
  * fixed: Thunderbird could crash when mail folder was renamed
    or moved 
  * fixed: NNTP server with invalid TLS certificate could not be
    added to certificate exceptions 
  * fixed: Cancelled message send could not be retried and hung
    with SMTP timeout errors 
  * fixed: Corrupted NNTP account data caused excessive memory
    use and startup crash 
  * fixed: Multiple selected IMAP folders could not be moved or
    deleted together 
  * fixed: Non-Latin IMAP keywords were lowercased and encoded
    incorrectly as MUTF-7 
  * fixed: Message tags were lost when moving folder from local
    folder to IMAP folder 
  * fixed: Removing a chat account threw an exception and failed
    to clear the UI 
  * fixed: Enterprise policy use not indicated in
    about:preferences with link to about:policies 
  * fixed: Language field in settings was empty after restart in
    Troubleshoot Mode 
  * fixed: Primary Password policy was detected but not enforced
    for saved account passwords 
  * fixed: Archived RSS feed messages were sent to the archive
    folder of default identity 
  * fixed: Broken feed icon could prevent updating of feeds
  * fixed: Task reminders could fail for tasks without end dates
    or with shifted due dates 
  * fixed: Calendar did not alert user for connection issues
  * fixed: Copying one recurring event occurrence failed to set
    the date when pasted 
  * fixed: Could not copy an event in multiweek or month view by
    drag-and-drop 
  * fixed: Duplicate attendees were added to invitations instead
    of being filtered out 
  * fixed: Calendar discovery with certificate error displayed
    multiple exceptions 
  * fixed: It was not possible to create date-only all-day tasks
  * fixed: Task percentage complete was not preserved separately
    from status in tooltips 
  * fixed: Calendar invites were incorrectly marked processed
    after calendar sync completed 
  * fixed: ICS event comments were not displayed in Thunderbird
    event details 
  * fixed: Dismissed Gmail calendar reminder did nothing and item
    stayed visible 
  * fixed: iCal imports misread unknown timezones as GMT,
    creating events at wrong times 
  * fixed: Could not export local calendar as HTML 
  * fixed: Cancelled filter edit dialog closed the message filter
    dialog 
  * fixed: Visual and UX improvements 
  * CVE-2026-14899 
    Off-by-one out of bounds read in MIME header parser for
    forwarding
  * CVE-2026-16349 
    Same-origin policy bypass in the DOM: Navigation component
  * CVE-2026-16350 
    Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: cubeb
    component
  * CVE-2026-16362 
    Use-after-free in the WebRTC: Audio/Video component
  * CVE-2026-16351 
    Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the DOM: Navigation
    component
  * CVE-2026-16352 
    Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the Disability Access
    APIs component
  * CVE-2026-16363 
    JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component
  * CVE-2026-16364 
    Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: Playback
    component
  * CVE-2026-16365 
    Privilege escalation in the DOM: Workers component
  * CVE-2026-16366 
    Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component
  * CVE-2026-16353 
    Invalid pointer in the DOM: Bindings (WebIDL) component
  * CVE-2026-16354 
    Information disclosure in the Graphics: ImageLib component
  * CVE-2026-16367 
    Sandbox escape due to invalid pointer in the Disability
    Access APIs component
  * CVE-2026-16368 
    Incorrect boundary conditions in the JavaScript: WebAssembly
    component
  * CVE-2026-16369 
    Integer overflow in the JavaScript: WebAssembly component
  * CVE-2026-16355 
    JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component
  * CVE-2026-16356 
    Sandbox escape due to use-after-free in the Disability Access
    APIs component
  * CVE-2026-16357 
    Incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics component
  * CVE-2026-16370 
    Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Networking component
  * CVE-2026-16371 
    Privilege escalation in the DOM: Navigation component
  * CVE-2026-16372 
    Privilege escalation in the DOM: Content Processes component
  * CVE-2026-16374 
    Information disclosure in the Framework component in DevTools
  * CVE-2026-16375 
    Site isolation issue in the Networking: HTTP component
  * CVE-2026-16376 
    Denial-of-service in the Graphics: WebGPU component
  * CVE-2026-16377 
    Mitigation bypass in the PDF Viewer component
  * CVE-2026-16378 
    Other issue in the DOM: Copy & Paste and Drag & Drop
    component
  * CVE-2026-16379 
    Privilege escalation in the DOM: Content Processes component
  * CVE-2026-16358 
    Site isolation issue in the Graphics: WebRender component
  * CVE-2026-16380 
    Mitigation bypass in the Networking component
  * CVE-2026-16381 
    Same-origin policy bypass in the Networking: DNS component
  * CVE-2026-16382 
    Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Service Workers component
  * CVE-2026-16383 
    Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Networking component
  * CVE-2026-16384 
    Information disclosure due to uninitialized memory in the
    Graphics: WebGPU component
  * CVE-2026-16385 
    Information disclosure due to uninitialized memory in the
    Graphics: WebGPU component
  * CVE-2026-16386 
    Information disclosure due to uninitialized memory in the
    Graphics: WebGPU component
  * CVE-2026-16387 
    Site isolation issue in the Networking component
  * CVE-2026-16388 
    Sandbox escape in the DOM: Networking component
  * CVE-2026-16389 
    Incorrect boundary conditions, integer overflow in the
    Libraries component in NSS
  * CVE-2026-16390 
    Mitigation bypass in the Enterprise Policies component
  * CVE-2026-16391 
    Information disclosure in the Storage: IndexedDB component
  * CVE-2026-16392 
    JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component
  * CVE-2026-16393 
    Incorrect boundary conditions in the Graphics: WebGPU
    component
  * CVE-2026-16359 
    Incorrect boundary conditions in the Audio/Video: GMP
    component
  * CVE-2026-16394 
    Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Security component
  * CVE-2026-16395 
    Integer overflow in the Audio/Video component
  * CVE-2026-16396 
    Privilege escalation in WebExtensions
  * CVE-2026-16398 
    Site isolation issue in the Graphics component
  * CVE-2026-16399 
    Site isolation issue in the DOM: Navigation component
  * CVE-2026-16400 
    Information disclosure in the DOM: Security component
  * CVE-2026-16401 
    Privilege escalation in the Data Loss Prevention component
  * CVE-2026-16402 
    Integer overflow in the Graphics: ImageLib component
  * CVE-2026-16403 
    Spoofing issue in the Address Bar component
  * CVE-2026-16405 
    Information disclosure in the Networking: WebSockets
    component
  * CVE-2026-16406 
    Mitigation bypass in the Networking component
  * CVE-2026-16407 
    Mitigation bypass in the DOM: Service Workers component
  * CVE-2026-16408 
    Integer overflow in the Audio/Video: Playback component
  * CVE-2026-16409 
    Invalid pointer in the Security: PSM component
  * CVE-2026-16410 
    JIT miscompilation in the JavaScript Engine: JIT component
  * CVE-2026-16411 
    Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird 153
  * CVE-2026-16412 
    Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.13 and
    Thunderbird 153
  * CVE-2026-16360 
    Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird ESR 140.13 and
    Thunderbird 153</p>



    

    <h2>Patch Instructions:</h2>
    <p>
        To install this SUSE  update use the SUSE recommended
        installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".<br/>

        Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
    </p>
    <ul class="list-group">
        
            <li class="list-group-item">
                openSUSE Leap 15.4
                
                    
                        <br/>
                        <code>zypper in -t patch SUSE-2026-4268</code>
                    
                    
                
            </li>
        
            <li class="list-group-item">
                SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7
                
                    
                        <br/>
                        <code>zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-WE-15-SP7-2026-4268</code>
                    
                    
                
            </li>
        
            <li class="list-group-item">
                SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7
                
                    
                        <br/>
                        <code>zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Packagehub-Subpackages-15-SP7-2026-4268</code>
                    
                    
                
            </li>
        
    </ul>

    <h2>Package List:</h2>
    <ul>
        
            
                <li>
                    openSUSE Leap 15.4 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64)
                    <ul>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-debuginfo-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-translations-other-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-debugsource-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-translations-common-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                    </ul>
                </li>
            
        
            
                <li>
                    SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15 SP7 (x86_64)
                    <ul>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-debuginfo-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-translations-other-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-debugsource-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-translations-common-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                    </ul>
                </li>
            
        
            
                <li>
                    SUSE Package Hub 15 15-SP7 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x)
                    <ul>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-debuginfo-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-translations-other-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-debugsource-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                            <li>MozillaThunderbird-translations-common-153.2.0-150400.13.3.1</li>
                        
                    </ul>
                </li>
            
        
    </ul>

    
        <h2>References:</h2>
        <ul>
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-34703.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2024-34703.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14899.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-14899.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16349.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16349.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16350.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16350.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16351.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16351.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16352.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16352.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16353.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16353.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16354.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16354.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16355.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16355.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16356.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16356.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16357.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16357.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16358.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16358.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16359.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16359.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16360.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16360.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16362.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16362.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16363.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16363.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16364.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16364.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16365.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16365.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16366.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16366.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16367.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16367.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16368.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16368.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16369.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16369.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16370.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16370.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16371.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16371.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16372.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16372.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16374.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16374.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16375.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16375.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16376.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16376.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16377.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16377.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16378.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16378.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16379.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16379.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16380.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16380.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16381.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16381.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16382.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16382.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16383.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16383.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16384.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16384.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16385.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16385.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16386.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16386.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16387.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16387.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16388.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16388.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16389.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16389.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16390.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16390.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16391.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16391.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16392.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16392.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16393.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16393.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16394.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16394.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16395.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16395.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16396.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16396.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16398.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16398.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16399.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16399.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16400.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16400.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16401.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16401.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16402.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16402.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16403.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16403.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16405.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16405.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16406.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16406.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16407.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16407.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16408.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16408.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16409.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16409.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16410.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16410.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16411.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16411.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16412.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-16412.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74934.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74934.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74935.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74935.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74936.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74936.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74937.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74937.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74938.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74938.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74939.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74939.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74940.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74940.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74941.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74941.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74942.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74942.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74943.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74943.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74944.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74944.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74945.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74945.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74946.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74946.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74947.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74947.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74948.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74948.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74949.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74949.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74950.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74950.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74952.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74952.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74953.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74953.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74954.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74954.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74955.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74955.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74956.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74956.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74957.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74957.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74958.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74958.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74959.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74959.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74960.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74960.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74961.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74961.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74962.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74962.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74963.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74963.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74964.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74964.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74965.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74965.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74966.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74966.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74967.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74967.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74968.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74968.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74969.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74969.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74970.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74970.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74971.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74971.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74972.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74972.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74973.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74973.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74974.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74974.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74976.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74976.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74977.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74977.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74978.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74978.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74979.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74979.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74981.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74981.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74982.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74982.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74983.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74983.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74984.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74984.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74985.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74985.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74986.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74986.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74987.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74987.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74988.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74988.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74990.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74990.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-75874.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-75874.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84118.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84118.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84119.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84119.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84120.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84120.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84121.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84121.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84122.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84122.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84123.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84123.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84124.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84124.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84125.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84125.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84129.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84129.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84130.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84130.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84131.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84131.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84132.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84132.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84133.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84133.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84134.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84134.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84136.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84136.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84137.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84137.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84139.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84139.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84140.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84140.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84141.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84141.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84143.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84143.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84144.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84144.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84145.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84145.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84637.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84637.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84639.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84639.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84640.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84640.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84641.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84641.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84642.html">https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-84642.html</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271649">https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1271649</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274867">https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1274867</a>
                    </li>
                
            
                
                    <li>
                        <a href="https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278001">https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1278001</a>
                    </li>
                
            
        </ul>
    
</div>