RHSA-2026:72623: Important: SUSE Liberty Linux 9 security update for kernel
Update Advisories for SUSE Liberty Linux
suse-liberty-linux-updates at lists.suse.com
Wed Sep 30 15:07:31 UTC 2026
# security update for kernel
Announcement ID: RHSA-2026:72623
Rating: Important
Cross-References:
* CVE-2026-45942
* CVE-2026-46325
* CVE-2026-52972
* CVE-2026-53341
* CVE-2026-63875
* CVE-2026-64102
* CVE-2026-64556
* CVE-2026-74753
* CVE-2026-80522
CVSS scores:
* CVE-2026-45942 ( SUSE ): 6.3 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-45942 ( SUSE ): 5.8 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-46325 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:A/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
* CVE-2026-46325 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:A/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-52972 ( SUSE ): 8.5 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:N/PR:L/UI:N/VC:H/VI:H/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-53341 ( SUSE ): 4.7 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:H/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
* CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
* CVE-2026-63875 ( SUSE ): 5.7 CVSS:4.0/AV:L/AC:L/AT:P/PR:L/UI:N/VC:N/VI:N/VA:H/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-64102 ( SUSE ): 6.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:L
* CVE-2026-64102 ( SUSE ): 6.9 CVSS:4.0/AV:N/AC:L/AT:N/PR:N/UI:N/VC:N/VI:L/VA:L/SC:N/SI:N/SA:N
* CVE-2026-64556 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-74753 ( SUSE ): 7.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
* CVE-2026-80522 ( SUSE ): 5.5 CVSS:3.1/AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
Affected Products:
* SUSE Liberty Linux 9
An update that solves 9 vulnerabilities can now be installed.
## Description:
This security update provides a functional equivalent of RHSA-2026:72623.
The original Red Hat(R) advisory is available from the Red Hat web site at
https://access.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2026:72623.
## Package List:
* SUSE Liberty Linux 9:
* kernel 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-abi-stablelists 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-cross-headers 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug-devel 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug-devel-matched 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug-modules 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug-modules-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug-modules-extra 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-debug-uki-virt 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-devel 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-devel-matched 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-doc 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-headers 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-modules 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-modules-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-modules-extra 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-debug 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-debug-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-debug-devel 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-debug-modules 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-debug-modules-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-debug-modules-extra 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-devel 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-modules 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-modules-core 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-rt-modules-extra 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-tools 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-tools-libs 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-tools-libs-devel 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-uki-virt 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* kernel-uki-virt-addons 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* libperf 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* perf 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* python3-perf 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* rtla 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
* rv 5.14.0-687.53.1.el9_8
## References:
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-45942.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-46325.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-52972.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-53341.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-63875.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64102.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-64556.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-74753.html
* https://www.suse.com/security/cve/CVE-2026-80522.html
More information about the suse-liberty-linux-updates
mailing list