[sle-beta] yast2 system-clone is missing

Talat mellanox talatb at mellanox.com
Thu Nov 9 01:08:48 MST 2017

Hi,

We can't auto install the SLES 15 Server image since we didn't know how to
generate the yast answer file, could you please assist with the following?

   -  Provide a working yast file(answer file) or explain how to generate
   it on an already installed machine.
   - Provide a guide on PXE deployment with the “Packages” iso , as the
   current guide doesn’t have any real info, we would like the pxelinux syntax
   /params etc.

Basically, “yast2 system-clone” is missing, so can’t generate autoyast
answer file, and hence cannot autoinstall.

Yours,
Talat