[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 is now Beta 2!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Fri Nov 10 13:21:13 MST 2017

Two weeks after Beta 1, We are happy to announce Beta 2 of SUSE Linux Enterprise 15:
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED),
  SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability (SLE-HA),
  and SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension (SLE-WE)

Download[1]

== More information
SLE Beta Page[2]
Release Notes[3]
Kniwn Issues[4]

  Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

== Beta Program
Please refer to our dedicated SLE Beta Program webpage[1] for any general
information. However, do not hesitate to contact us at
beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you have any questions.

You received this email because you're signed up to get updates from us.
Please send an email to beta-programs at lists.suse.com if you want to
unsubscribe.

[1]https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download