[sle-beta] Some questions about supported packages

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Mon Nov 13 09:59:36 MST 2017

Hi,

Let’s have this discussion off the list.
If other would like to have a discussion about SLE or any other SUSE Products
subscriptions, please contact us via beta-programs at lists.suse.com <mailto:beta-programs at lists.suse.com>*.

Regards,

*https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#faq-private <https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#faq-private>
--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager