[Sle-hpc] Welcome!

Jeffrey Cheung jcheung at suse.com
Wed Jun 4 22:08:38 MDT 2014

Hi all,

My name is Jeffrey Cheung.  I am Project Manager of Labs based on Taipei, Taiwan.  In the past, I am responsible for SLED preload project.

Now, work on handling the fate in SLED12, and only a few in SLES12.  Before this mailing list, I am acting the point of contact between Kai Dupke and Jeff Mahoney for the Lustre development for SP3 and SLE12.

thanks,

Jeffrey

<53870C99020000050000CB55 at prv-mh.provo.novell.com>, "David Byte"