[Sle-hpc] Welcome!

Michal Marek mmarek at suse.com
Thu Jun 5 03:38:37 MDT 2014

On 2014-05-29 17:31, David Byte wrote:
> I would suggest our first round of messages be introductions.

Hi,

My name is Michal Marek, I work in SUSE Labs as the team lead of the
Hardware Enablement Team. While most the team is focused on areas like
graphics / VNC, USB, wireless, etc, I personally am involved with the
kernel build infrastructure and packaging both at SUSE and in the
upstream kernel. The SUSE side of the infrastructure also includes the
never ending joy of keeping the internal ABI of the SLE kernels stable.

Michal