[sles-beta] SLE 11 SP3 Beta 1 - welcome!

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.de
Thu Feb 14 09:15:54 MST 2013

Hi all,

unfortuantely we had some short upcoming issues with the phone lines. While
people are working on getting this solved, currently we only can provide
the huddle event link.

We are sorry for that.
A recording of the call will be made available later.

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Desktop

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)