[sles-beta] SLE 11 SP3 Beta 1 - welcome!

urs.frey at post.ch urs.frey at post.ch
Fri Feb 15 07:15:07 MST 2013

Hello Uwe

I am trying to download the SLES11-SP3 Beta1 from the indicated Novell download Site, but no luck so far
This is, what I get, when logged in and viewing my- beta.
Of course I can See SLES11-SP3 beta for download under this link, but when processing to download I am refused from downloading.

Novell Beta Program
freyurs has access to these beta products
Authorized Beta Products:
> You are not currently participating in any authorized beta programs at this time.

Public Beta Products:
Novell Service Desk 7
SUSE Manager Management Pack for Microsoft System Center 2012
Novell ZENworks Mobile Management 2.7 Public Beta

*Note: If you do not see a beta product listed you have been authorized for, please contact the Beta Management Team by clicking here:

I have already filled out my application for the SLES11-SP3 beta program:
This is also the reason why I am on the sles_beta_list and why I got invitations for the kick-off Feb14th and the download for SLES11-SP3-beta1

===============
Hi Uwe

Thank you very much for your invitation.
I would like to participate on:

- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3

Name (First- and Lastname): Urs Frey
Company:    Die Schweizerische Post
Country:    Switzerland
Email Address:  urs.frey at post.ch
Your SUSE contact (if known): Torsten Hallmann (Torsten.Hallmann at suse.com)
Novell account eLogin): freyurs
(you can create it at https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/createAccount.jsp )

and the Beta you want to test:

[x] SLES 11 SP3  : yes - SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3
[ ] SLED 11 SP3
[ ] SLE 11 HA SP3

Best regards

Urs Frey