[sles-beta] Work is in progress to resolve the access and download issues

urs.frey at post.ch urs.frey at post.ch
Fri Feb 15 08:17:50 MST 2013

Thank you Marcus

Now it seems that I am registered and allowed to access SLES beta:
I can see this:
freyurs has access to these beta products
Authorized Beta Products:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3

Klicking on the above line, I get to the download page.
Klicking on proceed to download, I get on a license agreement page.
But from there I get

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
 If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404

novell.download.akamai.com
Fri Feb 15 08:14:38 2013
 Apache/2.2.3 (Linux/SUSE)