[sles-beta] Vsftpd in the DVDs

Bráulio Weimann Gergull braulio.gergull at openconsult.com.br
Tue Feb 19 10:55:46 MST 2013

I don't even see the need to compile from source.

Both SLES and SLED share the same base code, so one can either grab the RPM binaries from SLES DVD and install them on SLED by hand, or even add SLES DVD as an installation source and install directly through YaST Software management.

rgrds,

Bráulio Weimann Gergull
Open Consult - Novell Platinum Partner
braulio.gergull at openconsult.com.br