[sles-beta] few things to note after my first install

Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
Thu Feb 21 23:48:08 MST 2013

I've re-installed my virtual box server to check the ntp issue mentioned in point 3 below. Still greyed out. Swapping to console 2 to get at a shell to do an ifconfig -a does indeed show network is not configured, but I have a network cable (virtual) plugged in and the physical server I tried this behaved the same way.