[sles-beta] End of SLE 11 SP3 Beta Test - Thank You!

Uwe Drechsel uwedr at suse.com
Mon Jul 1 13:14:55 MDT 2013

Dear participants,

with the final release of SP3 today we have finished the SLE 11 SP3
development. On behalf of the SUSE engineering team I would like to say

                          THANK YOU!

for all the time you have invested in testing the beta versions and
helping us improving SP3. I hope you enjoyed the beta test, we certainly
received a lot of valuable feedback.

There are some feature requests and bugs which are still being worked on -
these are planned to be released at a later point in time.

This mailinglist is going to be closed next week, and I am planning to
invite you to the next beta test.

Hope to see you again!

Regards
Uwe Drechsel