[sles-beta] Issues I saw after several installs and some configuration

Klaus Gmeinwieser Klaus.Gmeinwieser at oce.com
Fri Mar 1 08:22:48 MST 2013

Hello Daniel,

this does not change the behaviour of the system. The USB media is still
identified as /dev/sda (sfdisk -l) and YaST stops for 56603MB missing
space on my harddisk...

I recognized some additional messages at boot up, but did not watch in
detail. Is there some information needed, and if so - how should I provide?
System is a standard Fujitsu TX150S5 with LSI Logic 1068 MPT SAS
controller. If necessary, I can try on more (newer) systems, but need to
install a new set of disks before SP3 installation... please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Klaus

--
Klaus Gmeinwieser

email: klaus.gmeinwieser at oce.com
voice: +49 8121 72 4358

Océ Printing System GmbH - A Canon Group Company

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.