[sles-beta] Upcoming SLE 11 SP3 beta 3 release with a short delay

Marcus Kraft mkraft at suse.com
Thu Mar 14 10:51:49 MDT 2013

Dear beta test participants,

please stay turned for the upcoming SLE 11 SP3 beta 3 release while we are working on resolving issues found late during our pre-release quality assurance test.

We expect a new set of tested images for download during or shortly after the weekend, and we will notify you on the resepective mailing list if they are ready for download.

Best regards, your SUSE beta team.

--
Marcus Kraft
Senior Product Manager - SUSE Linux Enterprise
mkraft at suse.com
(P) +49 911 74053-171
(F) +49 911 74053-483

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

"We Adapt. You Succeed"
www.suse.com
Follow us at twitter.com/SLE4Systemz