[sles-beta] Ability to define local networks in wicked

Marius Tomaschewski mt at suse.de
Fri Jul 1 06:48:15 MDT 2016

Am 16.06.2016 um 01:16 schrieb Julien Wallior:
> Hi -
> I have had a feature request since sles12ga to define local networks in wicked (I think it's under bug 914192). I had been told that it was going to be available in sp2. So far it looks like it has been committed yet (or I'm doing something wrong).
> Any thoughts as to when I can expect this feature to land?

You mean to replace [add e.g. initcwnd option to them] routes created
by the kernel when an ip address gets created (-> bug 914192), right?

It is on my TODO for the next two weeks.

Gruesse / Regards,
 Marius Tomaschewski <mt at suse.de>, <mt at suse.com>
--
 SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
 Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg),