[sles-beta] SLES12 SP-2 Beta-4

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sat Jul 9 23:48:12 MDT 2016

Grand Hot Sunday Morning,

I have not seen much chatter about Beta4 so I'll say a few words.. Download went well for both x86_64 and s390x. Ran some installs onto my VMware machines in the office and home. The update went well and the QA/QE runs after gave the correct results. I have not ran an update on s390x yet, but Beta3 went well so I'm hoping on Monday Beta4 will too.

Wishing you all a grand Sunday,

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com