[sles-beta] [sled-beta] Next SLE 12 SP2 Release will be Beta 5 instead of RC1

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri Jul 22 07:03:41 MDT 2016

Many thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
From: Stefan Behlert
Sent: Friday, 22 July 2016 14:24
To: sles-beta at lists.suse.com
Subject: Re: [sles-beta] [sled-beta] Next SLE 12 SP2 Release will be Beta       5       instead of RC1

Moin,

On Jul 22, 16 06:16:54 +0000, Waite, Dick (External) wrote:
> Grand New Day Vincent,
>
> Many thanks for the good words. The update site is still showing the old
> names this morning. Would it be prudent to work on other tasks today,
> European time, or do you think after morning coffee Beta5 might be
> available ?

As you have seen, we ignored our morning coffee and published everything
instead :)

Unfortunately some parts of the distribution network are faster than
others, so we try to announce things at a time everyone has a chance to get
it.

I hope you have fun with this milestone.

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173