[sles-beta] Beta 2 release status update

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Fri Jun 3 07:39:31 MDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We would like to give a small status update on the availability of SLE 12 SP2
Beta 2.

To ensure the Beta 2 quality we had to slightly delay the generation of the Beta
2 isos, and we are now in the process of uploading on our CDN to provide all the
isos on download.suse.com for all regions.

Unfortunately, we are experiencing delay on the upload process and we are
working hard to make the isos available today.

Rest assured that you will receive the formal announcement of the Beta 2 release
when SLES, SLED, SLEHA and SLEWE will be available to you.

Regards,

		Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team
--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager