[sles-beta] Beta 2 release status update

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri Jun 3 23:46:42 MDT 2016

Grand New Day Vincent,

Got the .iso's down, looking on SCC for the "special regcode" but there doesn't seem to be any? So do we follow the advise from Stefan Behlert and it's a hand job if you want to update from a Beta1 environment ? We seem to have the coach without the horse, looking forward to having both horse and coach.

Known issues:
  * Registration is not working with your regular SLE key, special regcode is required

  * migration from a previous product can still require manual interaction,
    depending on packages installed

__R