[sles-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLE 12 SP2 Beta Subscription and Registration Code Available

beta-programs at lists.suse.com beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Mon Jun 6 08:54:12 MDT 2016

Hi,

1. What is a Beta Subscription?

The Beta subscription for each SLE product will provide you access to the Pool
and Updates repositories of the product, thus will allow you to test the online
migration and the registration flow.

It will also allow you to get access to the Online SLE 12 Modules:
- Advanced Systems Management,
- Certifications,
- Containers Module,
- Legacy Module,
- Public Cloud,
- Toolchain,
- Web and Scripting Module.

2. How to request a Beta Registration Code?
We kindly ask you to respond to this email, no need to write something, the
email can be blank. We already have your SLE Product(s) of choice for the Beta
Program.

3. How can I use a Beta Subscriptions?