[sles-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLES 12 SP2 Beta 3 is available

Simon Flood S.M.Flood at uis.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 17 04:39:37 MDT 2016

On 17/06/16 10:45, Stefan Behlert wrote:

> Dear Beta participants,
>
> we are happy to announce the third Beta of
>
> 	SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2.
>
> ISO images are now available for download now. Please go to
> http://www.novell.com/beta and select "View my beta page".
> Here you should see all Beta's you are part of.

When I now log in to novell.com/beta I no longer see the SUSE Linux
Enterprise 12 SP2 beta listed under Authorized Beta Products. Instead I
now see four SLE12 SP2 beta links, two for SLES12 SP2 (although the
second SLES12 SP2 link doesn't offer any downloads), listed under Public
Beta Products:

Public Beta Products:
     Beta SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2
     Public Beta SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
     Public Beta SLES 12 SP2 SLES 12 SP2
     Identity Manager Designer - Public BETA
     Public Beta SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 12 SP2

Is this correct? Should we be grabbing Beta 3 (and future betas) via the
Public Beta links?

I did check the Beta Program page but that still refers to Beta 2.

I believe download.[novell|suse].com has had issues earlier today so
possibly that has caused this?

Thanks,
Simon
--