[sles-beta] GRUB and VMware disks

Josef Reidinger jreidinger at suse.com
Wed May 18 03:10:02 MDT 2016

Hi Dick,
it is error message from grub2. Parameters --no-nvram and --removable
is not correct and it will be fixed for Beta2, but it is probably not
root of issue. To determine what kind of problem it is I need to know
your exact partitioning scheme. Is /dev/sdb really partition-less disk?
Do you use LVM? I think it really deserve bug report as it need deeper
investigation of your partitioning and if bootloader configuration is
correct in your use case.

Josef