[sles-beta] Which SDK to use..

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri May 20 02:03:08 MDT 2016

Grand Morning,

We have a iso image of an SLE 12 SDK SP-2 Beta1 for each platform and SLE-SDK12-SP2-Pool. Are they the same ? Why do we have the iso image if one can also use the pool version ? Is this part of the registry ministry....

Just interested...

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com