[sles-beta] SLE 12 SP2 GMC targeted for this Friday, was: SLE 12 SP2 GMC delayed

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Wed Oct 19 05:25:18 MDT 2016

Dear All,

last week we announced that SLE 12 SP2 GMC release will be postponed, and that
we would update you when we have new information.

We are happy to inform you now that we have solved all known shipstoppers. New
candidates for the GMC are looked at by our QA.

Currently we expect the release of the GMC images to happen on Friday.

We apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

	Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173