[sles-beta] SLE 12 SP2 GMC delayed, not coming this week

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Wed Oct 19 05:29:58 MDT 2016

Hi Dale,

On Oct 18, 16 18:03:59 +0000, Dale Wellcome wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> Is there an update this week on the next steps or updated schedule?

Yes, I just send it out.

Sorry for the delay there, but we wanted to be certain about when we can
release GMC. It's target now for Friday. QA is looking at candidates, and
we all expect not to find any new issues ;)

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Release Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173