[sles-beta] Getting KDE running

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Feb 27 03:16:41 MST 2014

Grand New Day,

        Can one use the .iso's from opensuse 13-1 to try and get a workable KDE Desktop? From what I see with the SLE 12 Beta we are missing some bits and bobs.

Dick Waite
Senior R&D Consultant
Phone:  +49 6151 92-1505
Mobile: +49 171 8393 769
Software AG
Uhlandstr. 12 | 64297 Darmstadt | Germany
www.softwareag.com