[sles-beta] FTP

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Mar 7 12:26:16 MST 2014

I second this.  In the real world, there are lots of customized scripts that people have written and maintained to do particular production tasks.  In reality, what is going to happen is that people are going to pull in the packages that they are accustomed to from the openSUSE Build Service, instead of setting out to rewrite all of their scripts.
In many cases, the one size fits all tool is great, but if the commandline options differ, and the functionality differs, this is going to cause headaches.
Just my $0.02 worth
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer