[sles-beta] Reply-to settings for the list?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Mar 7 12:31:15 MST 2014

I have noticed that this list (as well as the ones for sled and hae) is configured to the default of sending replies to the sender only, instead of to the list.  Is this intentional?  It seems a little counter productive to have to hit reply-all, and then remove the sender from that list (to keep him/her from getting two copies).  I keep forgetting to do this, and realize that my reply has gone to the last person on the discussion, and not to the list, then having to resend to the list.  Just a matter of personal preference I suppose.

Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer