[sles-beta] FTP

Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de
Sat Mar 8 04:22:30 MST 2014

Hi Joe,

On Sat, Mar 08, Joe Doupnik wrote:

>     We are not in the business of worrying about any other Linux.

Some people on this list are argumenting with other Linux distributions
and that we differ to them. I did only answer to that part, nothing more.

Please read carefully before starting the next rant, that's as
useless as argumenting with things easy profeable to be wrong.
This will not help anybody.

  Thorsten