[sles-beta] samba server and other bugs i have encountered

Christopher Fisher chrisf826 at gmx.com
Sat Mar 15 17:56:06 MDT 2014

suse linux enterpreise server 12 beta 2

to whom this may concern;

 I have been trying to enable the samba server configuration, i noticed that there are quite a few things missing like trusted domains, identity and ldap settings. also it always disables samba settings when you click ok.

I also noticed when you install developer packages there are still a few binary packages missing.
how do you get a working rpm build system going on it, or is that ready as of beta 12?