[sles-beta] SLES12 network interface names

Joe Doupnik jrd at netlab1.net
Mon Mar 24 04:54:48 MDT 2014

     Try wireshark with ethN. No captures, not even with interface kind
ANY in wireshark.
     Try standalone vsftpd. No data channel.
     At this point I think the networking material needs a careful
review. The s-d ens* approach is an impediment, vsftpd within xinetd is
non-usable, standalone vsftpd can't open a data channel, wireshark sees
nothing, and perhaps there are other items yet to be discovered.
     Joe D.