[sles-beta] yast sw_single module dying

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Mon Mar 24 05:58:03 MDT 2014

Moin,

On Mar 21, 14 17:31:10 +0100, Sander van Vugt wrote:
> After starting yast sw_single from a terminal window in a graphical
> environment I¹m able to enter a search string. Then it dies after selecting
> Accept. Doesn¹t strike me as normal right?

Hm, are you sure it dies? "accept" is does not mean "search the entered
string", but "apply all changes". If you have done none, it finishes the
tool afterwards. (If you have changed stuff, you get an overview where you
can explicitly say 'continue' or 'finish').

"searching" for the string is done by either pressing the 'enter'-key or
the 'Search'-button.

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)