[sles-beta] Upgrade from 11-3 to 12-0 -- s390x iso's

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Mon Mar 24 06:01:43 MDT 2014

Moin,

On Mar 23, 14 10:54:21 +0000, Waite, Dick wrote:
[...]
> As I see no s390x iso's on your sites this is still on hold until beta4?

s390x isos should be visible. Be so kind to check again, maybe the mirror
local to you had not finished his update of the images for Beta3.
Unfortunately that is out of our control, and we are not able to check if
all mirrors have all images yet when we annoucne them :(

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)