[sles-beta] Upgrade from 11-3 to 12-0 -- s390x iso's

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Mar 24 06:45:19 MDT 2014

Grand Afternoon,

Just had a look, I have ppc, x86_64, MINI-ISO-ppc and MINI-ISO-x86_64  in the SLE12-Server directory and in SLE-12-SDK just the ppc and x86_64. No ia64 or s390s. I'm looking in Partners.novell.com, *but* if I look at my Beta page I do see there are s390x iso's there. So they just have not found there way to partners yet, which is strange as the x86_64's were there very early on Friday...
SAG has a filter on download's and the iso's are to big which is why I use Partners... I'll give them a little more time to get to where I can download...

Sorry to create a wave, I should have looked on my Beta page before making noise.

__R