[sles-beta] Upgrade from 11-3 to 12-0 -- s390x iso's

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Mar 24 11:23:58 MDT 2014

Many Thanks Darren. I'll have words with our SUSE partner's chap and see what can be done. Since SLE 9 the Beta's have been available thare and x86_64 is there, maybe it's just letting the chap know we would like s390x there too. In the office tomorrow with better access etc
__R

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.