[sles-beta] Query regarding SLES12 releasenotes

Antoine Ginies aginies at suse.com
Thu Apr 17 03:58:53 MDT 2014

Vivek Satpute:
> Hi,
>
> If this is basic or foolish question then please apologies me.
>
> I am going through SLES12 release notes https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/x86_64/SUSE-SLES/12/<https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/x86_64/SUSE-SLES/12/#TechInfo.KVM>
> And at couple of points I am seeing "CHECKIT:SLE11.3". Could you please tell me the significant of that ? What does it mean exactly ?

SLE12 will inherit some technologies from SLE11SP3, so we need to take care
of the RN content and be sure important information won't be lost, so we have
added some "CHECKIT:SLE11.3" in the RN. SLE12 RN are still under development,
and these inputs will be removed from the final release.

regards.

--
Antoine Ginies <aginies at suse.com>
Project Manager