[sles-beta] Beta 5 and VMware-tools

Joe Doupnik jrd at netlab1.net
Wed Apr 23 01:51:30 MDT 2014

     True, yet we don't know what is going on. Our concern is plainly
that the situation might be permanent rather than a passing phase in the
development cycle. What did change though was the SLES side of the
equation, whether that be in the upstream kernel or in SLES proper or
just a bug.
     Presumably SUSE talks with VMware about such things.
     Thanks,
     Joe D.