[sles-beta] Network "Wicked"

Olaf Hering ohering at suse.de
Wed Apr 30 00:55:14 MDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

> My Question is, I can't found the config file for wicked and no logs from this
> Program and Doc's (?).

Docs are outdated.
The logs for wicked can be found by 'journalctl -b | less -S'. To make
wicked verbose append WICKED_DEBUG="all" to /etc/sysconfig/network/config:

echo WICKED_DEBUG=all >> /etc/sysconfig/network/config

The config files did not change, wicked continues to use the ifcfg-*
files in /etc/sysconfig/network/

Please make the change to /etc/sysconfig/network/config, reboot and open
a SR with output from 'journalctl -b' and all the ifcfg-* files from
/etc/sysconfig/network/. Thanks.

Olaf