[sles-beta] KDE Desktop not available?

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu May 8 05:16:47 MDT 2014

Grand Day,

        RHEL v7 is now at GMC status, I would image as many others on this list we are also running with the RHEL v7 Beta. KDE has been well tested and any of my issues on both x86_64 and zLinux fixed. If you want a grand desktop to check SUSE SLE 12 then that is a good one to try.

__R

Dick Waite
Senior R&D Consultant
Phone:  +49 6151 92-1505
Mobile: +49 171 8393 769
Software AG
Uhlandstr. 12 | 64297 Darmstadt | Germany
www.softwareag.com