[sles-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLE 12 Beta 6 delayed

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.com
Fri May 9 04:51:23 MDT 2014

Dear all,

we are aware that you are waiting for Beta 6 to be released.
Unfortunately, we had discovered two severe issues which prevent us to release
Beta6 to you in time.

We have fixes for those now, and given the candidate images to QA for
acceptance tests.

Unfortunately, those tests will not be finished today. We expect a release of
Beta 6 therefore  not during this week, but early next week.

	We apologize for the inconvenience,
		Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Server

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)