[sles-beta] Beta 7 - Manual Interaction

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sat May 24 00:45:43 MDT 2014

Grand New Damp Day in Darmstadt,

Known issues (selection):
 (several)  - upgrading from SLE 11 SP3 is not working flawlessly, requiring manual interaction;

Downloading now, but we have all seen there are issues running the "upgrade". Would a A4 page of notes from your good developers / QE staff giving us a little "cheat sheet" on what and when the manual interactions are required. They have managed to get an upgrade to work, so why not give us some of the bits and bobs they have had to do to achieve and good upgrade. Without that info each of us is going to fall into the same hole, say some words we should not and work out our own work-a-round. Some might even send some words back to the grand list, some might not.

Give us the benefits of your own experiences please so we all don't fall into the same holes.

Wishing you all a grand day with Beta7

__R