[sles-beta] SLES12 Beta7 not installable with autoyast

urs.frey at post.ch urs.frey at post.ch
Mon May 26 07:54:49 MDT 2014

Hi Klaus

The same issue here. Autoyast is completely broken.
No configuration done, many packages missing. After having done a manual partitioning.
I tried to boot from Beta6 versus my network install server with Beta7.
But there still the same issue.
So the problem is in a downloaded autoyast RPM
Manual Installation does also have some unsustainable issues, I only have to wait for too long

I guess I will terminate here.
SLES12 without autoyast is not usable for me

Best regards

Urs Frey
Post CH AG
Informationstechnologie