[sles-beta] SLES12 Beta7 not installable with autoyast

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Mon May 26 13:26:31 MDT 2014

Team

I had "partial success" in that if I set partitioning to use defaults it
does the initial install.

I then get an incomplete secondary stage, which seems to hang, upon
rebooting it does seem to complete and produces a fairly usable install
(though I have not specifically checked if everything is
configured/installed).

Darren