[sles-beta] NCC => SCC ?? novell/center invalid??

urs.frey at post.ch urs.frey at post.ch
Tue May 27 03:05:38 MDT 2014

Hello Simona

Thank you very much for your kind answer.
See I am working in a high productivity environment.
Absolutely no service interrupt without official change.
So please accept my apologies for my harsh reaction yesterday.
There were too many things not working with Beta7 and NCC and and..

Best regards

Urs Frey
Post CH AG
Informationstechnologie