[sles-beta] btrfs & tooling

Christoph Schumacher Christoph.Schumacher at porsche.de
Wed May 28 06:00:41 MDT 2014

Hi Richard,

Honestly it'll be a mess to dismiss "df" for a lot of people, especially
the guys coming from any UNIX.

As i mentioned: on my beta7 install the commands you issued do not work
well or hard to read:

For example btrfs fi df shows a lot of information and it's hard to filter
at a glance.

btrfs qgroup show does not work for me at all....what's the quota? have a
guess!

# btrfs qgroup show /tmp
qgroupid rfer       excl
-------- ----       ----
0/5      16384      16384
0/257    2359185408 2359185408
0/258    16384      16384
0/259    102576128  102576128
0/260    16384      16384
0/261    16384      16384
0/262    16384      16384
0/263    97067008   97067008

Dipl.-Inf. Christoph Schumacher
FAI5 Competence Center Dezentrale Server
Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
Porscheplatz 1, D-70435 Stuttgart Zuffenhausen
Telefon:  +49 (0)711/911-23729
Fax:      +49 (0)711/911-23171
E-Mail:   christoph.schumacher at porsche.de