[sles-beta] static libraries

Waite, Dick Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri May 30 08:26:03 MDT 2014

Grand TGIF Thorsten,

        You do have a grand grasp as to when and where SUSE changes were / are documented. Where was "drop KDE" documented before the v12 Kick-off meeting?

        Have You all a grand weekend.

__R

Dick Waite
Senior R&D Consultant
Phone:  +49 6151 92-1505
Mobile: +49 171 8393 769
Software AG
Uhlandstr. 12 | 64297 Darmstadt | Germany
www.softwareag.com