[sles-beta] static libraries

Matthias G. Eckermann mge at suse.com
Fri May 30 10:32:13 MDT 2014

Hello Dick and all,

On 2014-05-30 T 14:26 +0000 Waite, Dick wrote:

> You do have a grand grasp as to when and where SUSE
> changes were / are documented. Where was "drop KDE"
> documented before the v12 Kick-off meeting?

We (myself and other members of the product management
team) talked about SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 and its
focus at SUSECon 2013, and our annual conference to me
seems the right place for this kind of discussion,
before the product is not even in beta.

See the session overview at:
http://www.susecon.com/archive-2013.html

Or more specifically (starting slide 11):
https://www.suse.com/events/susecon2013/sessions/presentations/FUT1405.pdf

> Have You all a grand weekend.

For you as well.

so long -
	MgE

--
Matthias G. Eckermann     Senior Product Manager   SUSE® Linux Enterprise
Phone: +49 30 44315731    Mobile: +49 179 2949448    E-Mail: mge at suse.com