[sles-beta] Network configuration error during installation with autoyast

Richard Brown rbrown at suse.de
Wed Jun 18 03:25:42 MDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-06-18 at 09:04 +0000, Datacenter/DFS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried SLES 12 Beta 8 with autoyast, but got this error "Internal error. Please report a bug report with logs. Details: Cannot detect used network service ..." (see screenshot).
> After installation my eth0 interface is unconfigured, no wicked is running.
>
> Does anyone know why or observed the same error?

Hello,
I observed the error in testing, reported it, and I believe it should be
resolved in Beta 9

Kind Regards,

  Richard Brown, QA Engineer
  Phone +4991174053-361,  Fax +4991174053-483
  SUSE LINUX Products GmbH,  Maxfeldstr. 5,  D-90409 Nuernberg
  Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer,
  HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)