[sles-beta] SLSE12 - Activation codes and mirror account details

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Fri Jun 20 02:45:00 MDT 2014

Matthais

Thank you for the responses. It would have been nicer/tidier if we could
have had "clean" SLES12 codes to use so that out SLES11 subscriptions don't
get crudded up with test systems etc.

There is a SMT beta mailing list!!!!

What is the mailing list address please?

Darren

--

Darren Thompson

Professional Services Engineer / Consultant

 *[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CB7C0C.6C6A2AE0]*

Level 3, 60 City Road

Southgate, VIC 3006

Mb: 0400 640 414

Mail: darrent at akurit.com.au <steve at akurit.com.au>